“Good News! MIPCOM Delegates will retain their previous cards/card privileges when they participate in the SEPC Pavilion”
* Fields are mandatory
Important Information :
- As soon as you successfully register, you will get a confirmation mail.
- SEPC will then send you a proforma invoice, and MIPCOM form. After we receive the RTGS/NEFT payment and the duly filled MIPCOM form, within a week you will get the link on registered email id to access the MIPCOM online database.
- Under Slot System, dedicated table space at India Pavilion would be provided in 6 slots (each slot of 30 minutes). Participants can select maximum of 6 slots within first 3 days; i.e. 15th- 17th October, 2018 through online portal of SEPC.
- This table space will be available in India Pavilion during the selected slots. Participants can use the same to hold their B2B meetings.
- B2B meetings will have to be fixed by participants themselves by accessing the MIPCOM online database.