Activities and Services of SEPC
The marketing activities of the Council are manifold and in addition to direct marketing, structured promotional events are organized on a regular basis so as to create awareness on the capability of Indian Services exporters. The various promotional activities carried out on a regular basis both in India and abroad Include:
- Publicity & Promoting the ‘Made in India’ brand
- Organizing Reverse Buyers Sellers Meet and Exhibitions in India
- Participates at leading Exhibitions and Trade Fairs
- Seminars and Conferences
- Trade Delegations and Buyer-Seller Meets
- Export Related Services to Members
- Services to the Overseas Buyers
How SEPC Helps
- It helps Indian service exporter to find new markets for export of their services.
- Provides assistance on how to avail of various Government Export Promotion Schemes/Foreign Trade Policy
- Facilitates participation in seminars/exhibitions /trade fairs /buyers-seller meets at national and International level.
- Comprehensive database of service providers in India in different sectors which helps overseas buyers in locating service providers as per their requirement.
- SEPC issues Registration Cum Membership Certificates to Indian services exporters so that they can avail of the benefits of various Export Promotion Schemes such as EPCG, SEIS, MDA, MAI .