Service SectorsHealthcare services including services by nurses, physiotherapist and paramedical personnel
Healthcare services including services by nurses, physiotherapist and paramedical personnel
- Hospital industry in India is projected to rise to Rs. 8.6 trillion (US$ 132.84 billion) by FY22 from Rs. 4 trillion (US$ 61.79 billion) in FY17 at a CAGR of 16–17%
- Healthcare is one of India’s largest sector, both in terms of revenue and employment
- Healthcare industry in India has a lot of potential to grow due to strong human resources, inflow of foreign investments, innovations and advanced technology
Medical Value Travel
- India has 18 per cent share of the global medical tourism market.
- Around 697,453 foreign tourists came for medical treatment to India in 2019, making up 6.4 per cent of the total foreign tourist arrivals in India.